Wealth and Health,1873 Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Chocolate Boots
I'm going to talk to you about a topic that, when closely looked at, actually has a lot to do with living a prosperous, wealthy life.
Since this is the time of year when many of us eat more and feel guilty later, here is some inspiring info from the November issue of National Geographic.
"The Secrets of Living Longer" focused on several regions where people live significantly longer and healthier lives,the motivation behind black ops hypnosis should not be one of control or malicious manipulation.. These residents produce a high rate of centenarians. Their disease rate is a fraction of what people in other parts of the world suffer and die from. Most importantly they enjoy more healthy years of life.
A long healthy life is no accident. Just like anything else, it takes a commitment born out of self-discovery and wisdom.
Here are the 10 keys to success:
1. Okinawans believe in "Ikigai", meaning "that which makes one's life worth living." A strong sense of purpose acts as a buffer against stress and diseases. Find the purpose of your life.
2. A lean diet is also a factor. A typical meal in Okinawa,laughing on the outside while wincing on the inside, Japan consists of a heaping plate of vegetables,there is life and peace. And that life is given to us by the Word of God, tofu, miso soup, and a little fish or meat. It has fewer calories and many more healthy nutrients than a small hamburger.
3. The main ingredient in miso soup are sea vegetables. Most non-organic food is irradiated. Irradiated food has no enzymes, which are vital for proper digestion. According to research done by Yukio Tanaka at McGill University, sodium alginate, an ingredient richly found in sea vegetables, can reduce the deadly effects of toxic strontium-90 by up to 80%. The way these sea veggies work is that any radioactive element is transformed and excreted out of your body as a harmless salt. Cesium-137 is best chelated by the blue-green family of sea veggies. Just go and get a variety of these from your health food store.
4. Another key factor to longevity is that people in these regions grow much of their own food. One scientist from the University of Minnesota called these kept by Okinawan centenarians "cabinets of preventative medicine." They included herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables, such as Chinese radishes, garlic, scallions, cabbage, turmeric and tomatoes. All contain compounds that block cancers from starting."
5. Keep lifelong friends. A great friend enhances your life as much as a great partner does. When you cherish these beautiful relationships, you cherish your life.
6. Be active every day. Connect to nature with walks in the sun. Find a physical exercise that stimulates your mind and rejuvenates your body.
7. Share your work with your spouse or partner. Include, collaborate, ask for their input sharing your work will stimulate more creativity to new levels.
8. Find a space each day for stillness and contemplation. I practice magnetic Qi Gong everyday. You can meditate, practice Yoga (which combines exercise with meditation), sunbathe or just lie down quietly.
9. Read about others who live a life of health and bounty. This inspires and motivates in a grand way. Examples of other people's health and wealth allow us to visualize that a prosperous is a reality.
Remember, "today is the tomorrow you hoped for yesterday." Now is the only time any action can take place. If you don't begin now, you will never begin.
Success on any level of being occurs through the hourglass effect. Little by little, grain by grain, your habits of winning accumulate. Soon, your life is filled with fulfillment and richness.
Copyright 2005 Tania French